Our mission is to help students develop and grow as confident, assertive members of our Human Community.
Our Vision and Goals are simple.
Train students to
- Find their inner strength, physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually;
- Understand that Fear is a gift, not an impairment;
- Improve communication skills as individuals and as members of a group;
- Free themselves from self-imposed confines and limits;
- Have confidence in the Self;
- Take Responsibility for their own safety;
- Be responsible for their choices and actions and their effect on the world around them;
- Be compassionate;
- Discover a new, positive Mind-set that can be applied in all aspects of life;
- Develop their ability to think rationally in stressful situations leading to more informed decisions and actions;
- Use and trust their critical thinking and common sense; and, most of all,
- Be Assertive!